Jeffery Volosin – Background & Interests.
Jeffrey was born in new jersey and grew up in southern California. He was known for his achievements in sports during his high school& later-
- Jeffrey was the Most Valuable player of his school team, where he played water polo and swam for 4 years.
- After high school(2007-2011), Jeffrey went to city college and there again he swam and played water polo for 2 years.
- Jeffrey gained a scholarship from Notre Dame College in Cleveland, Ohio in the year 2011.
- He graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Communications and a minor in Public Relations.
- He became a Lifeguard in 2009.
A part from being an excellent swimmer and a great player of water polo, Jeffrey has multiple interests in playing other sports-
- Jeffrey loves watching his favorite sport, NFL Football.
- As a giant fan of Baseball Jeffery supports 2 teams, the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Cleveland Indians.
- Bike riding is one of the favorite activities of Jeffrey, that he rides with a group of his friends for fun.
- Jeffrey also spends plenty of time on the beach, surfing, and take his fins and hand plane with him for outstanding surfing experience.
- Jeffrey enjoys Taco nights and drinks with his friends at local favorite places.
Jeffrey Volosin owns a family business of commercial embroidery and works part time from home. Jeffrey is a well organized swimming and water polo coach for over nine years. He owns a website that provides information to tourists and travelers.
For guiding tips in water polo or any queries Contact and follow the link: http://www.jeffreyvolosin.com/